In this free live event, Yoli Ngandali, SAPIENS media and public outreach fellow, asks Gillian Tett five questions about her new book, Anthro-Vision: A New Way to See in Business and Life. Tett holds a Ph.D. in social anthropology from Cambridge University and serves as the editorial board chair and editor-at-large in the U.S. for the Financial Times. In 2014, Tett was named columnist of the year in the British Press Awards and was the first recipient of the Royal Anthropological Institute Marsh Award. In this live Q&A, Tett will share how key concepts in anthropology can complement and add critical value to navigating business, global health, policymaking, and politics.
- "Race"Why Do We Keep Using the Word “Caucasian”?
- OriginsWhen Did Sex Become Fun?
- Lost in TranslationDid Aliens Build the Pyramids? And Other…
- "Race"Is the Term “People of Color” Acceptable?
- Field TripsFive Human Species You May Not Know About
- Op-EdBiological Science Rejects the Sex Binary, and That’s…